Lexus LX570 Oil Service Maintenance Required Reset
A quick and easy tutorial on how to reset the oil service maintenance required indicator light on a Lexus LX 570 from the years 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, and 2021, with an image guide to help you understand.
- Close all doors, gear to the park position.
- Stop the car, turn the ignition switch to the ON position. (press the power Button 2x) Without touching the brake pedal.
- Press the BACK button to close any popup.
- Scroll to the right to navigate SETTINGS then press the OK button (center dot).
- Scroll down to SCHEDULE MAINTENANCE then press the OK button (center dot).
- Select YES then press the OK button (center dot).
- THE DATA HAS BEEN RESET. Turn off the ignition, service oil maintenance required reset is complete.
About Lexus LX 570
The latest, third-generation, LX 570 debuted at the New York International Auto Show in April 2007 as a complete redesign for the 2008 model year.
The LX name stands for “Luxury Crossover” On April 4, 2007, Lexus debuted the 2008 model year LX 570 at the New York International Auto Show.
The LX 570 is 102 mm (4 in) longer overall and 25 mm (1 in) wider, while retaining the same wheelbase.
The LX 570 comes standard with 20-inch-wheels, a four-wheel electro-hydraulic suspension with an updated six-setting AHC system that can raise the vehicle by 76 mm (3 in) or lower it by 51 mm (2 in) from its normal ride height using a knob in the center console.
In 2009, the LX 570 received J.D. Power’s top score in its Initial Quality Study. (source:wiki)