Lexus NX 200T Oil Maintenance Required Soon Light Reset
This is a step-by-step guide for resetting the oil service maintenance required soon indicator light on a Lexus NX 200T from the years 2014, 2015, 2016 to 2017.
- Close all doors, gear to the park position.
- Stop the car, turn the ignition switch to the ON position. (press the power Button 2x) Without touching the brake pedal. NOTE: If the service maintenance has not been reset while the ignition is turned on, try to start the engine.
- Press the BACK button then scroll to the right to navigate SETTINGS.
- Scroll down to SCHEDULE MAINTENANCE then press the OK button.
- Then reset the OIL MAINTENANCE , When the oil change is done.
- Select YES then press the OK button.
- The data has been reset . Turn off the ignition, oil service maintenance required reset is complete.
About Lexus NX 200T
The Lexus NX is available in three powertrains; which are designated NX 200t/300, NX 300h, and NX 200. The NX 200 t/300 is powered by a 2.0 L 8AR-FTS turbocharged four-cylinder direct injection engine that can run on both Otto and Atkinson cycles. This engine produces 175 kW (235 hp) at 4,800–5,600 rpm and 350 N ⋅m (258 lb⋅ft) at 1,650–4,000 rpm. In Russia, the NX 200 with a naturally-aspirated 3ZR-FAE engine producing 112 kW (150 hp) is also available in Russian markets. (source:wiki)