Lexus NX300 Oil Service Maintenance Required Reset
This tutorial will show you how to reset the oil service maintenance required soon message indicator light on a Lexus NX 300 from 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, and 2021. This tutorial will also work to Lexus NX 300H (hybrid).
- Close all doors, gear to the park position.
- Stop the car, turn the ignition switch to the ON position. (press the power Button 2x) Without touching the brake pedal. NOTE: If the service maintenance has not been reset while the ignition is turned on, try to start the engine.
- Press the BACK button then scroll to the right to navigate SETTINGS.
- Scroll down to SCHEDULE MAINTENANCE then press the OK button.
- Then reset the OIL MAINTENANCE , When the oil change is done.
- Select YES then press the OK button.
- The data has been reset . Turn off the ignition, oil service maintenance required reset is complete.
About Lexus NX 300
The Lexus NX is a compact luxury crossover SUV sold by Lexus, a luxury division of Toyota. It was introduced in late 2014 as an all-new, entry-level crossover model in Lexus’ lineup. The name “NX” stands for “Nimble Crossover“. In 2018, a new entry level model, the Lexus UX, was introduced, no longer making the NX the entry model.
The NX is available in three powertrains; which are designated NX 200t/300, NX 300h, and NX 200.
The NX 300h is powered by a 2.5 L 2AR-FXE engine mated to an electric motor and CVT that puts out a combined power output of 145 kW (194 hp).