HOW TO RESET Lexus NX300 Oil Maintenance Required Soon Light
Table of Contents
Lexus NX300 Oil Service Maintenance Required Reset
This tutorial will show you how to reset the oil service maintenance required soon message indicator light on a Lexus NX 300 from 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, and 2021. This tutorial will also work to Lexus NX 300H (hybrid).
- Close all doors, gear to the park position.
- Stop the car, turn the ignition switch to the ON position. (press the power Button 2x) Without touching the brake pedal. NOTE: If the service maintenance has not been reset while the ignition is turned on, try to start the engine.
- Press the BACK button then scroll to the right to navigate SETTINGS.
- Scroll down to SCHEDULE MAINTENANCE then press the OK button.
- Then reset the OIL MAINTENANCE , When the oil change is done.
- Select YES then press the OK button.
- The data has been reset . Turn off the ignition, oil service maintenance required reset is complete.
About Lexus NX 300
The Lexus NX is a compact luxury crossover SUV sold by Lexus, a luxury division of Toyota. It was introduced in late 2014 as an all-new, entry-level crossover model in Lexus’ lineup. The name “NX” stands for “Nimble Crossover“. In 2018, a new entry level model, the Lexus UX, was introduced, no longer making the NX the entry model.
The NX is available in three powertrains; which are designated NX 200t/300, NX 300h, and NX 200.
The NX 300h is powered by a 2.5 L 2AR-FXE engine mated to an electric motor and CVT that puts out a combined power output of 145 kW (194 hp).