HOW TO RESET Lexus RX 200T Oil Maintenance Required Light
Table of Contents
Lexus RX 200T Oil Service Maintenance Required Light Reset
How to Reset the Oil Service Maintenance Required Indicator Message Light in simple tutorial with an image guide. On Lexus RX 200T models from 2015, 2016, 2017, and 2018.
- Close all doors, gear to the park position.
- Stop the car, turn the ignition switch to the ON position. (press the power Button 2x) Without touching the brake pedal. NOTE: If the service maintenance has not been reset while the ignition is turned on, try to start the engine.
- Press the PAGE button then scroll to the right to navigate SETTINGS (Press OK button.
- Scroll to VEHICLE SETTINGS then press OK button.
- Scroll down to SCHEDULE MAINTENANCE then press the OK button
- Then reset the OIL MAINTENANCE , When the oil change is done.
- Select YES then press the OK button.
- The data has been reset . Turn off the ignition, oil service maintenance required reset is complete.
About Lexus RX 200T
Lexus also offers a model equipped with four-cylinder gasoline turbocharged 8AR-FTS engine, which is called RX 200t (renamed to RX 300 for 2018 model year onwards), but this model is not available in North America. The vehicle is larger than the previous generation, with a 2-inch (50.8 mm) increase in wheelbase, providing more interior room throughout. To counter issues with the previous version’s F-Sport ride quality being too firm, in the pursuit of sporty handling, the new generation features an Adaptive Variable Suspension (AVS) to adjust ride quality as needed. An active anti-roll bar from the European specification third generation RX was added to the F-Sport package. Twenty-inch alloy wheels are also available, as is a panoramic sunroof. An 8.0 in (20.3 cm) center console display screen is standard equipment, with an optional 12.3” display. (source:wiki)