Lexus CT 200H Oil Service Maintenance Light Reset Tutorial
How to reset the oil service maintenance reminder indicator light on a Lexus CT200H from the years 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, and 2019 in 6 simple steps with an image guide.
- Close all doors, gear to the park position.
- Stop the car, turn the ignition switch to the ON position. (press the power Button 2x) Without touching the brake pedal.
- If the service maintenance has not been reset, try turning the ignition on with your foot on the brake.
- Press the TRIP button, to display TRIP A.
- Turn Off the ignition.
- Press and hold the TRIP button, then turn the ignition On, keep holding the TRIP button until the RESETTING MAINTENANCE DATA appears and the 000000 is displayed on the screen.
- Turn off the ignition, oil reset is complete.
About Lexus CT200H
The Lexus CT 200h is a hybrid electric automobile produced by Lexus as a premium compact hatchback. The CT is a luxury hybrid based on the Toyota Prius drivetrain and Toyota MC platform chassis, and is the first luxury compact and hatchback hybrid. It is the first production model in Lexus’s family to introduce the “Spindle Grille” design as seen in its fascia. It made its debut at the March 2010 Geneva Auto Show, six months after the unveiling of the LF-Ch concept car; it is primarily targeted at the European market but is being sold worldwide and was introduced to North American markets at the April 2010 New York International Auto Show. Lexus has trademarked the names CT 200h, CT 300h, and CT 400h.The design by Takeshi Tanabe was approved in 2008 and patented on 11 September 2009.
Production began at the end of December 2010 and European sales following shortly after. Japan sales began on 12 January 2011, while US sales began in March 2011.The CT has been discontinued in the US, with the 2017 model year being the last. Sales continue in some other markets.
Designated the model code A10, when fitted with ZR-series petrol engine with hybrid setup, the CT is known as the ZWA10. “CT” stands for “Creative Touring” and “200h” refers to the hybrid performance being equal to that of a conventional 2.0-litre engine. However, some Lexus importers use the backronymic name, “Compact Touring”. (source:wiki)