Lexus RC F Oil Service Maintenance Required Light Reset
Simple and easy to follow tutorial on how to reset the oil service maintenance required reminder message light on Lexus RC F from the year 2015, 2016 to 2017.
- Close all doors, gear to the park position.
- Stop the car, turn the ignition switch to the ON position. (press the power Button 2x) Without touching the brake pedal. NOTE: If the service maintenance has not been reset while the ignition is turned on, try to start the engine.
- Press the MENU button then scroll to the right to navigate SETTINGS (Press OK button (Dot)).
- Scroll to VEHICLE SETTINGS.(some model no VEHICLE SETTINGS)
- Scroll down to SCHEDULE MAINTENANCE then press the OK button (Dot).
- Then reset the OIL MAINTENANCE , When the oil change is done.
- Select YES then press the OK button (Dot).
- The data has been reset . Turn off the ignition, oil service maintenance required reset is complete.
About Lexus RC F
The RC F is the RC’s high-performance version. The vehicle made its debut at the North American International Auto Show in 2014. As a 2015 model year vehicle, it went on sale in November 2014. It was supposed to be released in the second half of 2014 in Japan.
At cruising speeds, the Toyota RC F has a 5.0 L (4,969 cc) 2UR-GSE V8 engine with the Atkinson cycle. Brembo four-wheel power assisted disc brakes with anti-lock brakes (ABS), electronic brake force distribution (EBD), and brake assist are standard (BA).
Vertical G-sensor for VDIM, rear Torsen or Torque Vectoring Differential (TVD), monotube gas-filled shock absorbers, and ball-jointed stabilizer bars are all standard on the RC F. New 19-inch BBS forged aluminum wheels, with an F-mesh pattern on the lower half of the spindle grille.
The aerodynamic package includes an active rear spoiler, tuning of the underbody, the intakes in the grille and the front fender vents and aero stabilizing fins.
The carbon fiber optional package, or known in Japan as Carbon Exterior Package, includes a clear coated carbon fiber roof, active rear spoiler, and the carbon fiber engine hood. The carbon fiber package parts for the RC F were made at the Aichi plant after the end of the LFA production.
To celebrate the 10th-anniversary of Lexus F high performance models, a limited edition RC F was released for the 2018 model year US market. All of the limited edition RC F come in matte-finished Nebula Gray paint with gloss black wheels and bright blue brake calipers. Inside they are equipped with blue leather seats, steering wheel and shift knob, blue suede dashboard cover above the instrument cluster, and blue-silver carbon fiber power window switch panel. (source:wiki)