HOW TO RESET Lexus LX450D Maintenance Required Light
Lexus LX 450D Oil Maintenance Required Reset
The oil service maintenance required indicator light on the Lexus LX 450D from the years 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, and 2021 can be reset using this simple and easy to follow tutorial with an image guide.
- Close all doors, gear to the park position.
- Stop the car, turn the ignition switch to the ON position. (press the power Button 2x) Without touching the brake pedal.
- Press the BACK button to close any popup.
- Scroll to the right to navigate SETTINGS then press the OK button.
- Scroll down to SCHEDULE MAINTENANCE then press the OK button.
- Select YES then press the OK button .
- THE DATA HAS BEEN RESET. Turn off the ignition, service oil maintenance required reset is complete.
About Lexus LX
The Lexus LX is a full-size luxury SUV sold by Lexus, a luxury division of Toyota since January 1996. The first generation LX 450 started production in 1995 as Lexus’ first entry into the SUV market. The latest, third-generation, LX 570 debuted at the New York International Auto Show in April 2007 as a complete redesign for the 2008 model year. The LX name stands for “Luxury Crossover”. However, some Lexus importers use the backronymic name, ‘Luxure Four Wheel Drive’
The LX is Lexus’ largest and most expensive luxury SUV. The first generation LX 450, a mid-size SUV, had an inline-6 engine and seats for seven passengers. The second and third generations had a V8 engine powertrain, a welded steel body-shell combined with full-size steel ladder frame (body-on-frame construction) The fourth generation of the LX 470 shared exterior styling with the Land Cruiser Cygnus, sold in Japan.
Total Views 30 total views, Today's View 2 views today