Lexus LS 600H Service Oil Maintenance Required Light Reset
Quick and easy explanation on how to reset the oil service maintenance required indicator message reminder light for Lexus LS 600H models from 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, and 2016. This guide may be applicable to the Lexus LS 600HL.
- Close all doors, gear to the park position.
- Stop the car, turn the ignition switch to the ON position. (press the power Button 2x) Without touching the brake pedal. NOTE: If the service maintenance has not been reset while the ignition is turned on, try turning it on while keeping your foot on the brake.
- Press the TRIP button, to set display TRIP A.
- Turn Off the ignition.
- Press and hold the RESET button, then turn the ignition On, keep holding the RESET button until the RESETTINGS OIL MAINTENANCE DATA COMPLETE is displayed on the screen. NOTE: for some model the reset is complete when 000000 is displayed on the instrument cluster.
- Turn off the ignition, oil maintenance required reset is complete.
About Lexus LS600H
A hybrid version, LS 600h L (UVF46), was previewed at the New York International Auto Show in April 2006. At its introduction in 2006, it won the Car of the Year Japan award for the second time.
After debuting a hybrid powertrain with the 2005 LF-Sh concept, Lexus began sales of the LS 600h L (UVF46), the first production V8-powered full-hybrid vehicle,in May 2007 for the 2008 model year. The long-wheelbase LS 600h L is equipped with Lexus Hybrid Drive, featuring a 5.0-liter 2UR-FSE V8 engine mated to a high-output electric motor with nickel-metal hydride battery packs. This system uses a continuously variable transmission and generates an output of 327 kilowatts (439 hp).
In April 2007, Lexus announced that the base price for the LS 600h L would be over US$104,000, surpassing the V12-equipped Toyota Century as the most expensive Japanese luxury car ever produced. A standard-wheelbase version destined for Asia and Europe, the LS 600h (UVF45), was launched in Japan in May 2007. The first 100 LS 600h L sedans sold in the U.S. were offered as “Launch Edition” models via the Neiman Marcus catalog for InCircle members.
In 2008, all-wheel drive versions of the non-hybrid LS 460 (USF45) and LS 460 L (USF46) models premiered at the Moscow International Automobile Salon. Debuting at the 2008 Pebble Beach Concours d’Elegance, the LS 600h L “Pebble Beach Edition”, limited to 50 units, was produced in partnership with the Pebble Beach Company.