Dodge Durango Oil Change Due Message Reset
Easy to follow instructions on HOW TO RESET the Oil Change Service Due Reminder on Dodge Durango (Citadel, GT, R/T, SRT, SXT) from year 2007-2008-200-2010-2011-2012-2013-2014-2015-2016-2017-2018-2019-2020.
- Shift the gearbox to Park Position.
- Close all doors.
- Push the start button to RUN Position (Ignition On) Don’t start the engine.
- Fully depress the GAS PEDAL slowly three times within 10 seconds Make sure to depress the pedal all the way down.
- Turn the ignition off and start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset. Repeat this procedure, if the message still illuminates when you start the engine.
YOU CAN ALSO RESET THE OIL CHANGE REMINDER BY FOLLOWING THE TUTORIAL BELOW.
RESET THE OIL CHANGE USING THE NAVIGATION BUTTON ON THE STEERING WHEEL.
- Turn Ignition ON. Don’t start the car engine.
- Press the Up Arrow button to navigate VEHICLE INFO, then press Left Arrow to display remaining Oil Life.
- While the remaining OIL LIFE is displayed. Press and Hold the OK Button to reset the Oil Life to 100%.
- Turg Ignition off. Oil Service Light Reset is complete.
Warning: Reset only the Oil Life after Oil Change.
About Dodge Durango
The Dodge Durango is a sport utility vehicle (SUV) produced by Dodge. The first two generations were very similar in that both were based on the Dodge Dakota, both featured a body-on-frame construction and both were produced at the Newark Assembly Plant in Newark, Delaware.
The third-generation Durango is built on the same platform as the Jeep Grand Cherokee, features unibody construction, and has been assembled at the Jefferson North Assembly Plant in Detroit, Michigan, since late 2010. It is currently the only SUV built by Dodge since the discontinuation of the Dodge Journey crossover as part of Dodge’s move to a performance-focused brand. (source:wiki)