HOW TO RESET: Kia Stonic Oil Service Required Light
Table of Contents
Kia Stonic Oil Service Required Maintenance Reminder Light Reset
Quick and easy to follow tutorial on how to reset the oil maintenance service required reminder indicator light on Kia Stonic from the year 2017, 2018, 2019 to 2020.
- Close all doors, put the gear to the park position.
- Turn the ignition on. Don’t start the engine.
- Press the PAGE button to navigate USER SETTINGS.
- Then scroll down to SERVICE INTERVAL and press the OK button.
- Scroll down to RESET then press the OK button.
- RESET THE TIME AND DISTANCE? select YES then press the OK button.
- Turn off the ignition. Oil Service Reset is complete.
NOTE: Then driver information button may vary to your Kia Stonic Model.
About Kia Stonic
The Kia Stonic is a subcompact crossover SUV (B-segment) manufactured by Kia Motors. Its name is derived from the words “speedy” and “tonic”. The Stonic debuted in Frankfurt on 20 June 2017 and in South Korea on 13 July 2017, and was released in the fourth quarter of 2017.It is marketed as the Kia KX1 in China.
The Kia Stonic made its debut at the 2017 International Motor Show Germany. It is the smallest in Kia’s SUV lineup, below the Niro, Sportage, and Sorento. The Stonic shares its platform and interior with the fourth generation Kia Rio.
The Stonic is offered with a choice of four engines: a turbocharged 1.0-litre three-cylinder engine, a 1.2-litre four-cylinder engine, a 1.4-litre four-cylinder engine, and a 1.6-litre CRDi four-cylinder diesel engine.
It was discontinued in South Korea in September 2020 due to sluggish sales. (source:wiki)
Thank you very much! This tutorial is humbly made by Erwin Salarda.