Kia CARENS Oil Service Required Maintenance Light Reset
Easy to follow tutorial with an image guide on how to reset the oil service maintenance indicator warning message light on Kia Carens from the year 2013,2014,2015,2016,2017,2-18-2019.
- Close all doors. Gear to the park position.
- Turn the ignition on. Don’t start the engine.
- Continue to press the PAGE button until the SERVICE IN is displayed on the screen.
- While the SERVICE IN is displayed. Press and hold the RESET button to reset the SERVICE to the next service interval schedule.
- Turn off the Ignition. Service Required reset is complete.
About Kia Carens
The Kia Carens is a compact MPV launched in 1999 by the Korean manufacturer Kia, now in its third generation, and marketed worldwide under various nameplates — prominently as the Kia Rondo.
In 2006, Kia presented a second generation Carens for model year 2007. The Carens/Rondo followed Kia’s introduction at the 2005 Frankfurt Motor Show of the Multi-S, essentially the Carens/Rondo in concept form — the S standing for Sporty, Spacious and Smart. The Multi-S differed significantly from the production model, only its inclusion of a dual panel sunroof running the length of the roof.
The name Rondo derives from the musical term Rondo.