Kia Soul 2014-2019 Engine Oil Life Service Required Reset
4 easy steps tutorial with an image guide on how to reset the oil service required maintenance reminder indicator warning light on Kia Soul from the year 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019.
- Close all doors, gear to the park position. Turn the ignition on, don’t start the engine.
- Press the PAGE button to navigate the SERVICE REQUIRED warning light.
- While SERVICE REQUIRED is displayed. Press and hold the DOWN button to reset to the next SERVICE INTERVAL schedule.
- Turn off the ignition. Oil Service Required maintenance reminder reset is complete.
IF THE WRENCH WARNING LIGHT IS MISSING. RESET IT USING THE PROCEDURE BELOW.
- Close all doors. Gear to the park position.
- Turn the ignition on. Don’t start the engine.
- Press the PAGE button to navigate USER SETTINGS then press the DOWN button.
- Press the DOWN button to scroll to SERVICE INTERVAL then press the PAGE button.
- Scroll to ADJUST INTERVAL and configure the KM and MONTHS for the next service schedule.
- Then scroll down to RESET then press the PAGE button.
- Then scroll to EXIT.
- Then YES when the confirmation message appears.
- Turn off the ignition.
Kia Soul 2020 Oil Service Required Reset
7 simple steps with an image guide on how to reset the oil service required reminder indicator message warning light on Kia Soul for the year 2020.
- Close all doors, gear to the park position.
- Turn on the ignition. Don’t start the engine.
- Press the PAGE button to navigate to USER SETTINGS.
- Scroll down to SERVICE INTERVAL then press the OK button.
- The SERVICE IN will be displayed.
- Now press and hold the OK button to RESET. RESET TIME AND DISTANCE? Select YES then press the OK button.
- The oil service required is reset. Turn off the ignition.
About Kia Soul
The Kia Soul is a subcompact crossover SUV manufactured and marketed worldwide by Kia.
Designed at Kia’s design center in California, the Soul debuted at the 2008 Paris Motor Show and is manufactured in South Korea. Since 2014, Kia has marketed an electric variant as the Soul EV in North and Central America as well as Europe. (source:wiki)
The Kia Soul possesses a blend of personality and versatility with its familiar boxy shape and cheerful character. The Soul has a continuously variable transmission that contributes to good fuel economy. Handling is quite nimble. But the ride is notably stiff, and engine noise is rather pronounced. Easy access and good visibility continue to be strengths. The EX comes with a power driver’s seat, which has a wider range of adjustments. Controls are easy to use, including the optional 10.25-inch center touch screen. Android Auto and Apple CarPlay compatibility are standard. FCW and AEB are standard on all trims except the base LX. (source: consumer report)
THANK YOU VERY MUCH! THIS TUTORIAL IS HUMBLY MADE BY ERWIN SALARDA.