Kia Sportage Maintenance Service Required Reset
The 5 easy steps with an image guide on how to reset the oil service required maintenance reminder indicator warning message on Kia Sportage from the year 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020. Kia Sportage Oil Reset Tutorial.
- Close all doors. Gear to the park position.
- Turn the ignition on. Don’t start the engine.
- Press the MENU button to navigate the SPANNER symbol to display the SERVICE REQUIRED.
- While the SERVICE REQUIRED is displayed. Press and hold the OK button to reset the SERVICE to the next service interval schedule.
- Turn off the Ignition. Service Required reset is complete.
HOW TO SET THE NEXT SERVICE INTERVAL
- Close all doors. Set gear to the park position.
- Turn on the ignition. Don’t need to start the engine.
- Press the MENU button to navigate USER SETTINGS then press the OK button.
- Then scroll down to SERVICE INTERVAL then press the OK button.
- Configure the MILES and MONTHS.
- After you configure the MILES and MONTH scroll up to select BACK.
- The select YES to select SAVE on confirmation.
- Turn off the ignition.
Thank you very much! This tutorial is humbly made by Erwin Salarda.