Kia K4 Oil Service Required Maintenance Light Reset
Quick and simple tutorial on how to reset the Kia K4 Oil Maintenance Service Required Indicator Warning light from the year 2014-2015-2016-2017-2018-2019-2020.
- Close all doors, put the gear to the park position.
- Turn the ignition on. Don’t start the engine.
- Press the PAGE button to navigate USER SETTINGS.
- Then scroll down to SERVICE INTERVAL and press the OK button.
- Scroll down to RESET then press the OK button.
- RESET THE TIME AND DISTANCE? select YES then press the OK button.
- Turn off the ignition. Oil Service Reset is complete.
About Kia K4
The Kia K4 or Kia Cachet is a compact four-door sedan positioned between the Kia K3 and Kia K5 that was designed exclusively for the Chinese market. The Kia K4 was previewed on the 2014 Beijing Auto Show by the Kia K4 Concept.
The production version of the Kia K4 shares the same platform as the Hyundai Mistra, and was launched on to the Chinese car market in the second half of 2014 and was unveiled on August 29 2014, at the 2014 Chengdu Auto Show. The market launch for the production Kia K4 was in October 2014. Pricing ranges from 128,800 yuan to 189,800 yuan.