Kia RONDO Oil Service Required Maintenance Reminder light Reset
Quick and simple tutorial on how to reset the oil service maintenance reminder indicator warning light on Kia Rondo from the year 2013-2014-2015-2016-2017-2018-2019.
- Close all doors. Gear to the park position.
- Turn the ignition on. Don’t start the engine.
- Continue to press the PAGE button until the SERVICE IN is displayed on the screen.
- While the SERVICE IN is displayed. Press and hold the RESET button to reset the SERVICE to the next service interval schedule.
- Turn off the Ignition. Service Required reset is complete.
About Kia Rondo
Kia debuted the third generation ‘RP’ series Carens in September 2012 at the 2012 Paris Motor Show. Sales began in March 2013 in South Korea. The V6 from the second generation has been dropped, and in its place is the option of a 2.0-liter “Nu” four-cylinder GDI gasoline, producing 122 kW (164 hp) and 213 N⋅m (157 lb⋅ft), or a 1.7-liter “U2” four-cylinder diesel producing 100 kW (134 hp) and 320 N⋅m (240 lb⋅ft), both can be paired with a six-speed manual or six-speed automatic. A 1.6-liter GDI gasoline engine is available in the UK. The Carens is offered in either 5-seat or 7-seat configurations.
In North America, the third generation Kia Rondo was only available in Canada, due to slow sales in the United States. Sales in Canada ended after the 2017 model year.
In September 2016, the Carens was given a minor facelift with redesigned fascias, wheels and lights, as well as an enlarged “Tiger Nose” grille. The 1.7-liter diesel has been retuned and now produces 104 kW (139 hp) and 340 N⋅m (250 lb⋅ft), while its 6-speed automatic transmission has been swapped to a 7-speed dual-clutch transmission.