Kia Optima Oil Service Maintenance Light Reset
Oil reset tutorial with and image guide. 5 Easy to follow steps on how to rese the oil service maintenance reminder indicator message warning light on Kia Optima from the year 2015-2016-2017-2018-2019-2020.
2015-2020 Kia Optima Service Required Reset
- Close all doors, gear to the park position.
- Turn the ignition on. Don’t start the engine.
- Press the page button to navigate the service menu.
- While the SERVICE IN is displayed. Press and hold the OK button to reset the Service interval.
- Turn off the ignition. The service required reset is complete.
HOW TO ADJUST THE NEXT SERVICE INTERVAL on KIA OPTIMA
- Close all doors. Set gear to the park position.
- Turn on the ignition. Don’t need to start the engine.
- Press the MENU button to navigate USER SETTINGS then press the OK button.
- Then scroll down to SERVICE INTERVAL then press the OK button.
- Configure the MILES and MONTHS.
- After you configure the MILES and MONTH scroll up to select BACK.
- The select YES to select SAVE on confirmation.
- Turn off the ignition.
About Kia Optima
The Kia Optima or Kia K5 is a mid-size car manufactured by Kia since 2000 and marketed globally through various nameplates. First generation cars were mostly marketed as the Optima, although the Kia Magentis name was used in Europe and Canada when sales began there in 2002. For the second generation models, Kia used the Kia Lotze and Kia K5 name for the South Korean market, and the Magentis name globally, except in the United States, Canada and Malaysia where the Optima name was retained until the 2021 model year. The K5 name is used for all markets since the introduction of the fifth generation in 2019. The fifth generation Kia K5 will not be sold in Europe and Australia due to disappointing sales for its predecessor. (source: wiki)
Thank you very much guys. This tutorial is humbly made by Erwin Salarda.