Kia CERATO Oil Service Required Maintenance Reset
Simple tutorial on how to reset the oil service maintenance reminder indicator warning message light on Kia Cerato from the year 2013-2014-2015-2016-2017-2018.
- Close all doors. Gear to the park position.
- Turn the ignition on. Don’t start the engine.
- Continue to press the PAGE button until the SERVICE IN is displayed on the screen.
- While the SERVICE IN is displayed. Press and hold the RESET button to reset the SERVICE to the next service interval schedule.
- Turn off the Ignition. Service Required reset is complete.
How to Adjust the Service Interval Schedule on Kia Cerato
- Close all doors. Set gear to the park position.
- Turn on the ignition. Don’t need to start the engine.
- Press the PAGE button to navigate USER SETTINGS then press the OK button.
- Then scroll down to SERVICE INTERVAL then press the OK button.
- Configure the MILES and MONTHS.
- After you configure the MILES and MONTH scroll up to select BACK.
- The select YES to select SAVE on confirmation.
- Turn off the ignition.
About Kia Cerato
Kia released images of the third generation Cerato for the 2014 model year in late July 2012, when the company revealed its Korean-market counterpart, Kia K3. The car is completely redesigned with a lower, wider, and longer stance.
The Kia Cerato was introduced in mid-2018 in sedan form only, available in three trim levels: S, Sport, and Sport+. In late-2018, the range was bolstered with the addition of the hatchback bodystyle and GT trim level. Due to the lack of advanced AEB features as standard on the entry-level S and Sport variants, the Cerato received a split ANCAP safety rating, with S and Sport receiving a four-star rating and other models five-star. The fleet-only Si trim level was later added for the 2019 model year with advanced AEB as standard.