HOW TO RESET: Kia CERATO Oil Service Required Maintenance
Table of Contents
Kia CERATO Oil Service Required Maintenance Reset
Simple tutorial on how to reset the oil service maintenance reminder indicator warning message light on Kia Cerato from the year 2013-2014-2015-2016-2017-2018.
- Close all doors. Gear to the park position.
- Turn the ignition on. Don’t start the engine.
- Continue to press the PAGE button until the SERVICE IN is displayed on the screen.
- While the SERVICE IN is displayed. Press and hold the RESET button to reset the SERVICE to the next service interval schedule.
- Turn off the Ignition. Service Required reset is complete.
How to Adjust the Service Interval Schedule on Kia Cerato
- Close all doors. Set gear to the park position.
- Turn on the ignition. Don’t need to start the engine.
- Press the PAGE button to navigate USER SETTINGS then press the OK button.
- Then scroll down to SERVICE INTERVAL then press the OK button.
- Configure the MILES and MONTHS.
- After you configure the MILES and MONTH scroll up to select BACK.
- The select YES to select SAVE on confirmation.
- Turn off the ignition.
About Kia Cerato
Kia released images of the third generation Cerato for the 2014 model year in late July 2012, when the company revealed its Korean-market counterpart, Kia K3. The car is completely redesigned with a lower, wider, and longer stance.
The Kia Cerato was introduced in mid-2018 in sedan form only, available in three trim levels: S, Sport, and Sport+. In late-2018, the range was bolstered with the addition of the hatchback bodystyle and GT trim level. Due to the lack of advanced AEB features as standard on the entry-level S and Sport variants, the Cerato received a split ANCAP safety rating, with S and Sport receiving a four-star rating and other models five-star. The fleet-only Si trim level was later added for the 2019 model year with advanced AEB as standard.