HOWTO: Buick Encore Engine Oil Life Reset
HOWTO: Buick Encore Engine Oil Life Reset. With Image instruction Guide to RESET the OIL LIFE of BUICK Encore from year -2012-2013-2014-2015-2016-2017-2018-2019-2020.
Total Views 107 total views, Today's View 1 views today
HOW TO RESET
2012-2020 BUICK ENCORE OIL RESET
On this tutorial we need to use the DIC BUTTON located at the BACK of the STEERING WHEEL.
- Turn the IGNITION, Don’t Start the Engine.
- Press the MENU BUTTON until the VEHICLE INFORMATION MENU is displayed.
- While the VEHICLE INFORMATION MENU is displayed. PRESS the UP/DOWN arrow until the REMAINING OIL LIFE is displayed.
- While the REMAINING OIL LIFE is displayed. PRESS the SET/CLR BUTTON, The confirmation message will appear. SELECT YES,Then Press SET/CLR BUTTON.
- After STEP 4. THE OIL LIFE 100% IS DISPLAYED.
- NOW PRESS AND HOLD the SET/CLT BUTTON until the OIL LIFE will RESET to 100%.
- Turn Ignition OFF. Oil reset is complete.
THIS TUTORIAL MAY WORK FOR THE FOLLOWING CAR MODEL
- Opel Mokka
- Vauxhall Mokka
Engine Oil Life System
When to Change Engine Oil
This vehicle has a computer system that indicates when to change the engine oil and filter. This is based on a combination of factors which include engine revolutions, engine temperature, and miles driven. Based on driving conditions, the mileage at which an oil change is indicated can vary considerably. For the oil life system to work properly, the system must be reset every time the oil is changed.
CHANGE ENGINE OIL SOON
This message displays when the engine oil needs to be changed. When you change the engine oil, be sure to reset the Oil Life System.
The Oil Life display must be reset after each oil change. It will not reset itself. Do not reset the Oil Life display accidentally at any time other than when the oil has just been changed. It cannot be reset accurately until the next oil change. To reset the engine oil life system,follow the instruction above.
Total Views 108 total views, Today's View 2 views today