Buick Verano Oil Service Maintenance Reminder Indicator Message Light Reset
Simple tutorial with an image guide on how to reset the oil service maintenance reminder indicator message light on Buick Verano from the year 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 – 2017.
- Close all doors, gear to the park position.
- Start the car engine.
- Press the MENU button then SCROLL down until the REMAINING OIL LIFE is displayed.
- While the REMAINING OIL LIFE is displayed, press the SET/CLR button.
- Are you sure that you want to reset? scroll and select YES then press the SET/CLR button.
- The OIL LIFE is now reset to 100%.
- Turn off the ignition. The oil reset is complete.
Quick Information About Buick Verano
The Buick Verano is a compact car manufactured by General Motors for its Buick brand since 2010. It debuted at the North American International Auto Show on January 10, 2011, during a preview of Buick’s then upcoming 2012 model. It is the first compact marketed by Buick in the United States since the 1998 Buick Skylark. Verano is Spanish for summer.
The Verano—along with the Buick Excelle GT, which was developed for the Chinese market and produced in China and the Opel Astra/Vauxhall Astra sedan, which was presented at the 2012 Moscow International Automobile Salon—shares General Motors’ Delta II platform with the Chevrolet Cruze and the corresponding MPV models, Chevrolet Orlando and Opel/Vauxhall Zafira Tourer.(source:wiki)
THIS TUTORIAL IS HUMBLY MADE BY : ERWIN SALARDA . Thank you very much!