Mercedes-Benz AMG A 35 Service Maintenance Light Reset
Simple tutorial on how to reset the oil service maintenance reminder indicator light on Mercedes-Benz AMG A 35 from the year 2012-2013-2014-2015-2016-2017-2018.
- Close all doors, gear to park position.
- Turn the ignition to the SECOND POSITION.
- Press the BACK button then select TRIP. (Use the SCROLL pad to NAVIGATE and PRESS to ENTER).
- Press the BACK button and then within 1 second SIMULTANEOUSLY press the ENTER
- Then press the BACK button then scroll to WORKSHOP then press ENTER.
- Then scroll to ASSYT PLUS then press ENTER.
- Select FULL SERVICE then press ENTER.
- Select CONFIRM SERVICE then press ENTER.
- Then select your OIL GRADE then press ENTER.
- Select YES then press ENTER.
- SERVICE A is now reset. Turn off the ignition.
Abuout Mercedes-Benz AMG A 35
The A 35 4MATIC+ model was unveiled at the 2018 Paris Motor Show.It uses an all-wheel drive layout and has a 7-speed dual clutch AMG SpeedShift DCT transmission.
On 2 January 2019, the automobile insurance company, HUK24, accidentally revealed the information about new A 45 4MATIC+ and A 45 S 4MATIC+ AMG in its website. The engine is heavily revised M133 and renamed M139 with higher compression ratio (9.0:1 versus 8.6:1 for M133 engine) and a twin-scroll turbocharger situated behind the engine for better air flow management. There are two power levels: A 45 4MATIC+ with 285 kW (382 hp) and 480 N⋅m (354 lb⋅ft) and A 45 S 4MATIC+ with 310 kW (416 hp) and 500 N⋅m (369 lb⋅ft). At 416 hp (421 PS), the M139 engine is the most powerful series production four-cylinder engine with specific output of 208 hp (210 PS) per litre (or 104 hp per cylinder. (source:wiki)