HOW TO RESET: Mercedes-Benz AMG CLA Service Light
Table of Contents
Mercedes-Benz AMG CLA 35 /CLA 45 Service Maintenance Light Reset
Quick and simple tutorial on how to reset the oil service maintenance reminder indicator message light on Mercedes-Benz AMG CLA35 /CLA 45 from the year 2019-2020.
- Close all doors, gear to park position.
- Turn the ignition to the SECOND POSITION.
- Press the BACK button then select TRIP. (Use the SCROLL pad to NAVIGATE and PRESS to ENTER).
- Press the BACK button and then within 1 second SIMULTANEOUSLY press the ENTER button then hold for 5 seconds then release.
- Then press the BACK button then scroll to WORKSHOP then press ENTER.
- Then scroll to ASSYT PLUS then press ENTER.
- Select FULL SERVICE then press ENTER.
- Select CONFIRM SERVICE then press ENTER.
- Then select your OIL GRADE then press ENTER.
- Select YES then press ENTER.
- SERVICE A is now reset. Turn off the ignition.
About Mercedes-Benz AMG CLA 35 & CLA 45
The Mercedes-Benz CLA fits above the A-Class and below the C-Class in Mercedes’ sedan lineup. It’s essentially a more stylish version of the A-Class, but it uses a more powerful 221-hp version of the same 2.0-liter four-cylinder turbocharged engine.
With its athletic proportions, the Mercedes-AMG CLA 35 4MATIC Coupé stands out very clearly from series production. The AMG-specific radiator grille with special flics as air deflector elements on the outer air inlets in the front apron does not leave any doubt about this. From the rear, the coupé with the exhaust tailpipe trims positioned on the left and right, with a diameter of 90 mm, stands out significantly from the competition. (source:mercedes-amg.com)