Kia Telluride Oil Service Required Maintenance Reminder Indicator Light Reset
The Oil reset tutorial for Kia Telluride. Quick and simple tutorial on how to reset the oil service required maintenance reminder indicator warning light on Kia Telluride from the year 2020.
- Close all doors.
- Gear to the park position.
- Turn the ignition On. Don’t start the engine.
- Press the MENU button on the steering wheel to navigate USER SETTINGS.
- Then SCROLL down to SERVICE INTERVAL then press OK button.
- Then scroll down to RESET then press OK button. NOTE: You can also adjust the schedule for the next interval miles and month.
- Select YES then press OK button to confirm the RESET.
- The oil reset is complete. turn off the ignition.
This tutorial is humbly made by Erwin Salarda.