Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Service Maintenance Indicator Reminder Light Reset
Quick and easy to follow tutorial on how to reset the oil service maintenance reminder indicator light on Mercedes-Benz CLA Class C117, from the year 2013-2014-2015-2016-2017-2018-2019.
- Close all doors, gear to park position.
- Turn the key to the first position (Position 1). Make sure the MILEAGE is displayed on the screen.
- Press and hold the PHONE button and OK button together on the steering wheel to access VEHICLE DATA. Press first the Phone button then the OK Button.
- Scroll down to select ASSYST PLUS then press the OK button.
- Then scroll to FULL SERVICE then press the OK button.
- Scroll down to CONF. FULL SERVICE then press the OK button.
- Select YES then press the OK button.
- Then select CONFIRM then press the OK button.
- FULL SERVICE COMPLETED message appears. Turn off the ignition, Service Maintenance reset is complete.
THIS TUTORIAL MAY WORK TO THE FOLLOWING MODEL
- AMG CLA 45 4MATIC+
- AMG CLA 45 S 4MATIC+
- CLA 180
- CLA 180 BlueEFFICIENCY Edition
- CLA 180 BlueEFFICIENCY Edition (Coupé only)
- CLA 180 CDI
- CLA 180 d
- CLA 200
- CLA 200 CDI
- CLA 200 CDI (Coupé only)
- CLA 200 CDI 4MATIC
- CLA 200 d
- CLA 220
- CLA 220 4MATIC
- CLA 220 CDI
- CLA 220 CDI 4MATIC
- CLA 250
- CLA 250 4MATIC
- CLA 250 4MATIC Sport
- CLA 250 e
- CLA 250 Sport
- CLA 250 Sport (Coupé only)
- CLA 250 Sport 4MATIC
- CLA 35 AMG
- CLA 45 AMG
- CLA 45 AMG 4MATIC
- CLA 45 AMG 4MATIC+
- CLA 45 S AMG 4MATIC+
About Mercedes-Benz CLA
The Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class is a series of subcompact executive car manufactured by Mercedes-Benz since 2013. The first generation was a four-door fastback based on the platform of the W176 A-Class and W246 B-Class compact cars, marketed as a four-door coupé. In 2015, Mercedes-Benz expanded the CLA family to include the Shooting Brake, a station wagon configuration. As the V177 A-Class sedan took its place as the budget-conscious sedan, the second generation got longer and wider than the W205 C-Class.
The CLA is Mercedes-Benz’ The first front-wheel drive vehicle offered by the manufacturer in the U.S. market. The CLA range is positioned above the A-Class and it is nearly on the level of the C-Class in the Mercedes model range, and models tend to be less practical than the A-Class it is based on.
The CLA first went on sale in Europe in April 2013, and was subsequently introduced in the United States in September 2013. Its largest markets are Western Europe and the United States.Global cumulative CLA sales reached 100,000 during its first year cited as “our best launch in 20 years” by Mercedes-Benz. Worldwide, Mercedes-Benz sold about 750,000 units of the first generation. (source:wiki)