Mercedes-Benz S Class W222 Service Maintenance Light Reset
Quick and simple tutorial with an image guide on how to reset the service maintenance reminder indicator light on Mercedes-Benz W222 from the year 2014-2015-2016-2017-2018-2019-2020.
- Close all doors, Gear to the park position.
- Remove the starter cover, then turn the key to the first position.
- Wait until the MILES is displayed.
- Press the CALL button and then within 1 second SIMULTANEOUSLY press the OK button then hold to access VEHICLE DATA.
- Then scroll to ASSYST PLUS then press the OK button.
- Turn the ignition to ON position ( Second Position)
- Then the SERVICE DUE is displayed.
- Then scroll to FULL SERVICE then press the OK button.
- Scroll down to CONFIRM SERVICE then press the OK button.
- Select YES then press the OK button.
- Scroll to CONFIRM then press the OK button.
- Full Service Carried Out. Turn off the ignition. Service Reset is complete.
THIS TUTORIAL MAY WORK TO THE FOLLOWING MODEL
- S 320 (China)-
- S 400-
- S 450 (M276 V6)-
- S 400 Hybrid-June 2013–September 2020
- S 500-June 2013–September 2020
- S 550*-
- S 500 (M256 I6)-
- S 560 (M176 V8)-
- S 500 4Matic-June 2013–September 2020
- S 550 4Matic*-
- S 500 Plug-In Hybrid-
- S 600-
- S 63 Amg-June 2013–September 2020
- S 63 Amg 4Matic-June 2013–September 2020
- S 65 Amg-
- S 300 Bluetec Hybrid-March 2014–September 2020
- S 350 Bluetec-2013–September 2020
- S 350 Bluetec 4Matic-March 2014–September 2020
- S 320 (China)-2014–2017
- S 400-2013–2017
- Maybach S 400 4Matic-2015–2017
- S 500, S 550 (Us)-2013–2017
- S 500 4Matic-2013–2017
- S 550 4Matic (Us)-
- Maybach S 500, Maybach S 500 4Matic-2015–2017
- S 600-2014–2017
- Maybach S 600-2014–2017
- S 63 Amg-2013–2017
- S 63 Amg 4Matic-2013-2017
- S 65 Amg-2014–2017
- Petrol Engines + Hybrid-
- S 400 Hybrid-2013–2017
- S 500 Plug-In Hybrid-2014–2017
- Diesel Engines-
- S 350 Bluetec-2013–2017
- S 350 Bluetec 4Matic-2014–2017
- Diesel Engines + Hybrid-
- S 300 Bluetec Hybrid-2014–2017
About Mercedes-Benz W222
The Mercedes-Benz W222 is the version of the Mercedes-Benz S-Class produced from 2013 to 2020, the successor of the Mercedes-Benz W221 and the predecessor of the Mercedes-Benz W223. The W222 was designed during 2009. The original design proposal of the car was created by Il-hun Yoon, a Korean designer, who was inspired by the Mercedes-Benz F700 concept car.The exterior design was developed by a team of designers under the direction of Robert Lešnik. W222 has a similar design theme to the CLA-Class and E-Class (W213).
In Europe, sales of the S 400 Hybrid, S 350 BlueTEC, S 350 BlueTEC Hybrid, and S 500 began in September 2013. US sales of the S 550 also began in September; the 4Matic four-wheel drive model went on sale in November, 2013. Additional models, including V12 models and those from AMG were released in 2014.
The newest S-Class debuted on 15 May 2013 in Hamburg, Germany and entered production in Sindelfingen, Germany in June 2013.
The production of W222 ends in September 2020 with the introduction of its successor, S-Class (W223), which made its world premiere on 2 September 2020 at the brand-new Factory 56 in Sindelfingen.