Mercedes-Benz AMG GT Oil Service Maintenance Indicator Light
Simple tutorial on how to reset the oil service maintenance reminder indicator message light on Mercedes-Benz AMG GT from the year 2014-2015-2016-2017.
- Close all doors, gear to park position.
- Turn the ignition to the first position.
- Make sure the MILES is displayed. Press the RETURN button, scroll to TRIP then press the OK button to select.
- Press and hold the PHONE pickup button and the OK button until the VEHICLE DATA is displayed. ( Press first the Phone button followed by OK Button)
- Scroll down to ASSYST PLUS then press the OK button.
- Turn the ignition to the SECOND POSITION to activate the ASSYST PLUS.
- Tress the RETURN button, scroll to FULL SERVICE then press the OK button.
- Then scroll to SERVICE CONFIRM then press the OK button.
- SERVICE PERFORM? select YES then press the OK button.
- Select CONFIRM then press the OK button.
- FULL SERVICE CARRIED OUT. Turn off the ignition. The service reset is complete.
About Mercedes-Benz AMG-GT
The Mercedes-AMG GT (C190 / R190) is a grand tourer produced in coupé and roadster bodystyles by German automobile manufacturer Mercedes-AMG. The car was introduced on 9 September 2014 and was officially unveiled to the public in October 2014 at the Paris Motor Show.After the SLS AMG, it is the second sports car developed entirely in-house by Mercedes-AMG. The Mercedes-AMG GT went on sale in two variants (GT and GT S) in March 2015, while a GT3 racing variant of the car was introduced in 2015. A high performance variant called the GT R was introduced in 2016. A GT4 racing variant, targeted at semi-professional drivers and based on the GT R variant, was introduced in 2017. While recently a new variant has been released called the AMG GT Black series. All variants are assembled at the Mercedes-Benz plant in Sindelfingen, Germany.