HOW TO RESET: Mercedes-Benz Vito Service Light
Table of Contents
Mercedes-Benz Vito Service Maintenance Light Indicator Reset
Quick and easy to follow tutorial on how to reset the oil service due maintenance reminder indicator message light on Mercedes-Benz Vito from the year 2003-2004-2005-2006-2007-2008-2009-2010-2011-2012-2013-2014.
- Close all doors, gear to park position.
- Turn the IGNITION to the second position.
- Press the MENU button until the MILEAGE is displayed.
- While the MILEAGE is displayed. Press the UP Button to navigate the SERVICE REMINDER.
- While SERVICE REMINDER is displayed. Press and hold the ZERO button for 10 seconds until it BEEPS, then release.
- Then press the MENU button, the following screen will come up.
- Then press the UP button to find the SERVICE.
- While the SERVICE is displayed. Press the ZERO button once to display COMPLETE SERVICE.
- Use the PLUS & MINUS button to scroll and select COMPLETE SERVICE then press the UP button to confirm.
- Then select the OIL GRADE that you are using, then press the UP button to confirm.
- Now press the ZERO button for 3 seconds to CONFIRM the RESET.
- The service light is reset. Turn off the ignition.
THIS TUTORIAL MAY WORK TO THE FOLLOWING CAR MODEL
- Mercedes-Benz Vito (Van)
- Mercedes-Benz Viano (MPV)
- Mercedes-Benz V-Class (MPV)
- Mercedes-Benz Marco Polo (Campervan)
- Mercedes-Benz Metris (North American Models)
- Mercedes-Benz EQV (electric)
- Mercedes-Benz eVito Tourer (electric)
- Viano 2.0 CDI
- Viano 2.0 CDI BlueEFFICIENCY
- Viano 2.0 CDI 4MATIC
- Viano 2.0 CDI BlueEFFICIENCY 4MATIC
- Viano 2.2 CDI
- Viano 2.2 CDI BlueEFFICIENCY
- Viano 2.2 CDI 4MATIC
- Viano 2.2 CDI BlueEFFICIENCY 4MATIC
- Viano 3.0 CDI
- Viano 3.0 CDI BlueEFFICIENCY
- Vito 110 CDI
- Vito 110 CDI BlueEFFICIENCY
- Vito 113 CDI
- Vito 113 CDI BlueEFFICIENCY
- Vito 116 CDI
- Vito 116 CDI BlueEFFICIENCY
- Vito 120 CDI
- Vito 122 CDI
- Vito 122 CDI BlueEFFICIENCY
- Vito 204 Sports
About Mercedes-Benz Vito
The Mercedes-Benz Vito is a minivan (M) produced by Mercedes-Benz. It is available as a standard panel van for cargo (called Vito), or with passenger accommodations substituted for part or all of the load area (called V-Class or Viano).
The V-Class/Viano is a large MPV. The first generation went on sale in 1996. The second generation was introduced in 2004, and the vehicle received the new Viano name. In 2010, the vehicle was facelifted with revised front and rear bumpers and lights. The interior was also improved with upgraded materials and new technology. The third generation was launched in 2014 and returned to being called V-Class.
The Viano is available in both rear- and four-wheel-drive configurations and comes in three lengths, two wheelbases and a choice of four petrol and diesel engines (as well as two specialists tuned models) coupled to either a six-speed manual or five-speed TouchShift automatic transmission. (source:wiki)