Mercedes-Benz SLK CDI 250 Service Maintenance Reminder Light Reset
Step by step tutorial on how to reset the oil service maintenance interval reminder indicator light on Mercedes-Benz SLK R172 CDI 250 from the year 2011-2012-2013-2014-2015-2016-2017-2018-2019-2020.
- Close all doors, gear to park position.
- Turn the ignition to POSITION 1.
- Use the DIRECTIONAL PAD to navigate MILES on the display.
- Press and hold the CALL button and the OK button to display the VEHICLE DATA. Press first the CALL button don’t release then follow the OK button then hold.
- Then press the DOWN button on the directional pad then select ASSYST PLUS then press the OK button.
- Then scroll down to FULL SERVICE then press the OK button.
- Then scroll down to CONF. FULL SERVICE then press OK Button.
- Then select YES then press the OK button.
- Then select CONFIRM then press the OK button.
- Turn Off the ignition. The service maintenance reminder reset is complete.
About SLK 250
It is the first version of SLK-class vehicle with diesel engine. Ordering of SLK 250 CDI began on 13 September 2011. Early models include 7G-TRONIC PLUS automatic transmission, followed by six-speed manual transmission models in the second quarter of 2012. A BlueEFFICIENCY version of the SLK 250 CDI with 6-speed manual transmission was added to the range in the spring of 2012. SLK 250 CDI BlueEFFICIENCY with 7-speed automatic transmission is sold in Germany and the UK.The dimensions of the car is : Length: 4,134 mm (163 in), Width: 1,817 mm (72 in), Height: 1,303 mm (51 in), Wheelbase: 2,430 mm (96 in).(source:wiki)