Mercedes-Benz SLK 55 AMG Service Maintenance Reminder Light Reset
Quick and simple tutorial with an image guide on how to reset the oil service maintenance interval indicator message light on Mercedes-Benz SLK 55 AMG from the year 2012-2013-2014-2015.
- Turn the key to POSITION 1.
- Press the R button 3x.
- After pressing the R button 3x, the VOLT will be displayed on the dashboard.
- Then press the ARROW DOWN to display the SERVICE MENU
- Press the MINUS (-) button until you select the CONFIRMATION then press the OK button.
- Select FULL SERVICE then press the OK button.
- SERVICE CONFIRMED. Turn Off the ignition, Service reminder reset is complete.
About SLK 55 AMG
The SLK 55 AMG was unveiled at the 2011 Frankfurt Motor Show, and went on sale in January 2012.
It is powered by the M152 engine, rated at 421 PS (310 kW; 415 hp) at 6,800 rpm and 540 N⋅m (398 lb⋅ft) at 4,500 rpm, and equipped with AMG cylinder management, start/stop function, sports exhaust system with integrated exhaust flaps, AMG SPEEDSHIFT PLUS 7G-TRONIC automatic transmission, AMG sports suspension with torque vectoring brakes and AMG direct-steer system, 3-stage ESP, ventilated and perforated brake discs on all wheels with 360 x 36 mm front and 330 x 22 mm rear brake discs. (source:wiki)