- 1 VOLKSWAGEN JETTA MAINTENANCE REMINDER LIGHT RESET
- 2 Volkswagen Jetta Conventional Instrument Cluster Type Reset
- 2.1 VOLKSWAGEN JETTA SPANNER OIL INDICATOR REMINDER RESET
- 2.2 VOLKSWAGEN JETTA SPANNER INSPC MAINTENANCE REMINDER RESET
- 2.3 ABOUT VOLKSWAGEN JETTA
VOLKSWAGEN JETTA MAINTENANCE REMINDER LIGHT RESET
Simple tutorial with image guide on how to reset the Oil and Inspection Reminder Light of Volkswagen Jetta (A5-1k5-A6-5C-A7 ) from year 2005-2006-20074-2008-2009-2010-2011-2012-2013-2014-2015-2016-2017-2018-2019-2020.
Volkswagen Jetta Conventional Instrument Cluster Type Reset
VOLKSWAGEN JETTA SPANNER OIL INDICATOR REMINDER RESET
- Turn the Ignition OFF.
- Hold and Press the 0.0/Set Button, Don’t release.
- While pressing and holding the 0.0/SET Button. Turn the Ignition ON. The Spanner light Will not flashing, the light is steady.
- When the light of the spanner is steady release the 0.0/SET button. Then press the Clock Button.
- The Spanner Maintenance light will now reset.
- Turn the Ignition OFF. Oil Reset is complete.
VOLKSWAGEN JETTA SPANNER INSPC MAINTENANCE REMINDER RESET
- Turn the ignition. (Do not start the car ) and turn the hazard lights on.
- Turn off the ignition
- Press 0.0 button (right button) and keep it pressed.
- Turn ignition on
- Release 0.0 button.
- Press and release the other button (left button) on the dashboard. The one with the double square icon.
- Turn off and on again.
- Done (remember to turn the hazard lights off)
VOLKSWAGEN JETTA FOR DIGITAL INSTRUMENT CLUSTER TYPE RESET
- Turn the ignition on.
- Hold the “OK” button on the steering wheel for four seconds while the MFI is in range.
- If anyone is wondering how to get the range menu in the middle. Use the up and down buttons on the right of the steering wheel
- Release the OK button.
- Use the steering wheel controls to select “Reset oil change.” Press “OK.”
- Select “Reset Inspection.” Press “OK.”
- After each selection, you’ll get a message asking to confirm. Press “OK” and confirm the resets.
- Turn Ignition OFF.
ABOUT VOLKSWAGEN JETTA
The Volkswagen Jetta is a compact car/small family car manufactured and marketed by Volkswagen since 1979. Positioned to fill a sedan niche above the firm’s Golf hatchback, it has been marketed over seven generations, variously as the Atlantic, Vento, Bora, City Jetta, Jetta City, GLI, Jetta, Clasico, and Sagitar (in China).
The Jetta has been offered in two- and four-door saloon/sedan, and five-door wagon/estate versions – all as four- or five-seaters. Since the original version in 1980, the car has grown in size and power with each generation. By mid-2011, almost 10 million Jetta have been produced and sold all over the world. As of April 2014, Volkswagen marketed over 14 million, becoming its top-selling model. (source: wiki)