VOLKSWAGEN TIGUAN MAINTENANCE SERVICE REMINDER RESET
Easy to follow tutorial with image guide on how to reset the service oil maintenance and inspection now warning indicator light on Volkswagen Tiguan (LE, Limited, R-Line, S, Se, Sel, Sel Premium, Sport, Wolfsburg edition) from year 2007-2008-2009-2010-2011-2012-2013-2014-2015-2016-2017-2018-2019-2020.
VOLKSWAGEN TIGUAN SPANNER LIGHT SERVICE REMINDER RESET
- Turn OFF the Ignition.
- Press and hold the 0.0 Button on the right side of the instrument cluster.
- Turn the Ignition ON.
- After you On the ignition. the spanner light will display and not blinking.
- While the spanner light is displayed. release the 0.0 Button then press the left button and the spanner light will disappear.
- Turn Off the ignition. Now start the engine to verify the service reset is successful.
IF THE ABOVE TUTORIAL DID NOT WORK TO YOUR TIGUAN MODEL PLEASE FOLLOW THE TUTORIAL BELOW
VOLKSWAGEN TIGUAN SERVICE NOW RESET
- Turn the Ignition On.
- Press the navigation button on the right side of the steering wheel.
- Navigate to SETTINGS.
- Then scroll down to SERVICE. then press OK.
- Then select RESET this press OK.
- Then select OK on the menu then press the OK button.
- The SERVICE is now reset.
- Turn the ignition off. The service reset is now complete.
VOLKSWAGEN TIGUAN INSPECTION NOW WARNING LIGHT RESET
- Turn the ignition off.
- Turn On the hazard button. (the hazard must be On)
- Hold and Press the 0.0/SET button, Press the Brake then turn On the Car Engine.
- The confirmation message appears ” DO YOU REALLY WANT TO RESET THE INSPECTION?” select Ok. Press the OK button on the steering wheel.
- The SERVICE NOW is reset.
- Turn the Engine OFF.
VOLKSWAGEN TIGUAN OIL CHANGE LIGHT RESET
- Turn the Ignition OFF and close all doors and windows.
- While Pressing and Holding the 0.0 Button, Push the CAR START BUTTON to turn the ignition On, Don’t start the engine.
- The confirmation message will appear ” RESET OIL CHANGE INTERVAL?” release the 0.0 BUTTON, then press again one more time the 0.0 BUTTON to confirm.
- The service interval was not reset.
- The oil change is now reset to 365 days.
ABOUT VOLKSWAGEN TIGUAN
The Volkswagen Tiguan is a compact / mid–size crossover vehicle (CUV) manufactured by German automaker Volkswagen. Introduced in 2007, the first generation model uses the PQ46 platform of the B6 Generation Volkswagen Passat. All first generation (5N) Tiguans featured two row seating and transverse mounted four-cylinder engines.
The Tiguan debuted as a concept vehicle at the November 2006 LA Auto Show and in production form at the 2007 International Motor Show Germany. Manufacture began in the winter of 2007, at Volkswagen’s subsidiary Auto 5000 (an experimental company within a company from 2001 to 2009) in Wolfsburg and continued subsequently under the company’s standard contract arrangements, at Wolfsburg and in Kaluga, Russia.
As of the spring of 2020, six million units had been sold worldwide, with 910,926 units manufactured in 2019 alone. This makes the Tiguan the best-selling car overall in the Volkswagen Group. It is also the best selling SUV in Europe. The Euro NCAP gave the Tiguan a five-star safety rating.
The name Tiguan (pronounced [ˈtiːɡu̯aːn]) is a portmanteau of the German words Tiger (“tiger”) and Leguan (“iguana”) and won a naming contest by German car magazine publisher Auto Bild — from a field of names that also included Namib, Rockton, Samun and Nanuk. A three row, seven seat version of the 2017 Volkswagen Tiguan has been confirmed to be built at the Puebla assembly plant in Mexico.