VOLKSWAGEN ATLAS SERVICE LIGHT RESET
- Turn OFF the ignition.
- Press and hold the 0.0 button, located at the center of the instrument cluster.
- While holding the 0.0 button. Push the START BUTTON. (Ignition On only) Don’t start the engine.
- The message will appear ( Reset oil change interval?)
- Release the 0.0 Button then press again to confirm the reset.
- Turn Ignition OFF.
FOR VOLKSWAGEN ATLAS WITH THE DIGITAL INSTRUMENT CLUSTER FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTION BELOW.
- Push the START BUTTON (Turn ignition ON). Don’t start the engine.
- Use the Driver Information Button on the right side of the steering Wheel to Navigate RANGE.
- While in RANGE. Press and hold OK Button for 4 -10 seconds then release.
- After you release the OK Button. The SERVICE MENU will appear.
- In the SERVICE MENU. select RESET OIL CHANGE SERVICE. Then press OK Button.
- After pressing the OK Button. the Confirmation message will appear. “RESET OIL CHANGE SERVICE?” Now Press again the OK BUTTON to confirm the reset.
- The SERVICE INTERVAL WAS RESET.
- You can also reset the INSPECTION SERVICE REMINDER in the same procedure.
- Turn Ignition OFF.
ABOUT VOLKSWAGEN ATLAS
The Volkswagen Atlas is a crossover SUV manufactured by the German automaker Volkswagen. The Atlas is the largest vehicle produced on the Volkswagen Group MQB platform and features a transverse-mounted inline-four or Volkswagen’s narrow-angle VR6. Developed mainly for the North American and Chinese market, the Atlas in the Americas is produced in Chattanooga plant in Chattanooga, Tennessee, United States. The Atlas is marketed as the Volkswagen Teramont in the Middle East, Africa, as well as in Mexico, Russia, and China, where production in Ningbo began in 2017. In China, the Volkswagen Teramont is available with a turbocharged 2.0-liter or VR6 and a DSG transmission.
The Volkswagen CrossBlue previewed the Atlas/Teramont as a concept diesel plug-in-hybrid mid-size crossover SUV in September 2013. The Atlas was introduced at the LA Auto Show in Los Angeles on November 17, 2016. It went on sale in the United States and Canada in May 2017 as a 2018 model year.
Features included in the Atlas are the VW Digital Cockpit, an available 96.8 cubic feet (2.74 m3) of rear cargo space, seventeen total cup holders, a second-row bench seat with room for three child safety seats, a third-row seating area that can be accessed with child safety seats still in place, standard Android Auto and Apple CarPlay connectivity with Volkswagen CarNet and MirrorLink, seven total stability-enhancing systems, and available Volkswagen 4Motion four-wheel-drive system on most models. (source: wiki)