ADD MEDIA BUTTON PROBLEM IN WORDPRESS NOT WORKING USING CLASSIC EDITOR.
I been fixing my WordPress website for 2 days. I am struggling with my ADD MEDIA BUTTON is not working. I Google and follow all the tutorials but did not work for me.
HERE SOME OF THE TUTORIAL YOU WILL FIND ON GOOGLE
- Adding this code to your config.php “
, false );"
- Disabling Plugins (This thing will work because it will disable also the WordPress Classic Editor, So the Gutenberg will take over as WordPress Editor. But for me, I don’t like Gutenberg. So I need to fix my problem with my Classic Editor.
- Switching to the default theme.
The Tutorial above may help you but for me it is not working.
Here is my Solution to Fix my WordPress Media Button Problem.
- Disable the Classic Editor Including All the Addons. (IMPORTANT)
- Install & Activate TinyMCE Plugin. (IMPORTANT)
- Install & Activate TinyMCE ADVANCE plugin. (IMPORTANT)
- Activate the Classic Editor.
- Delete and Install the WordPress DEFAULT THEME. (You don’t need to Activate it Just Delete and install it) (IMPORTANT)
- Clear Cache (IMPORTANT)
The 6 Steps Above Help me to fix my problem on my WordPress Website.