HOW TO RETRIEVE OR RECOVER YOUR BING WEB MASTER VERIFICATION CODE.
This tutorial is worth your time if you forgot you BING WEB MASER VERIFICATION CODE. On my point of understanding, you already have registered your website on BING WEBMASTER, then you want to see again the verification code because you don’t remember it. Below is the step by step tutorial on HOW TO RETRIEVE THE BING WEBMASTER VERIFICATION CODE. Some images below guide only.
- Visit BING WEB MASTER WEBSITE THEN LOGIN. bing.com/toolbox/webmaster
- After you login, Select the WEBSITE you want to VIEW the VERIFICATION CODE. on my example i want to view my verification code for ERWINSALARDA.COM
- After you selected the website, the DASHBOARD of the WEBSITE will open, Now RIGHT CLICK then SELECT INSPECT OR INSPECT ELEMENTS.
- In INSPECT ELEMENTS at the UPPER LEFT click the SOURCES.
- After you click the SOURCES, in the LEFT SIDE navigate the HOME/DASHBOARD and click the WEBSITE URL.
- After you Click the URL on the HOME/DASHBOARD, the source code of the WEBSITE will show up on the RIGHT PANEL. CLick on the source code the PRESS CONTROL KEY +F to open the SEARCH BAR, the type on the SEARCH BAR “var userID”. Then HIT ENTER.
- After you HIT ENTER KEY, the BING WEB MASTER VERIFICATION CODE will show up under “VAR USERID”
That the code, You can use that code for you WEBSITE SEO. Thank you very much. for more information please watch here on my Youtube tutorial.
Thank you very much!