Volkswagen CC Maintenance Service Indicator light Reset
Volkswagen CC Service Maintenance Indicator Reminder Light Reset instruction with image guide from year 2008-2009-2010-2011-2012-2013-2014-2015-2016-2017-2018-2019-2020.
Volkswagen CC Service Light Reset
- Close all doors and windows. Turn OFF the Ignition.
- Press and Hold the 0.0/SET Button, Don’t’ release.
- Turn the Ignition ON. Don’t start the engine.
- After turning the Ignition, the spanner light will display (the spanner light must steady and not blinking).
- Now release the 0.0/SET button and press the button on the left side of the instrument cluster. After you press the button, the spanner light will reset and disappear.
- Turn off the Ignition, SERVICE reset is complete.
IF THE ABOVE TUTORIAL IS NOT APPLICABLE TO YOUR VOLKSWAGEN CC MODEL, PLEASE FOLLOW THE TUTORIAL BELLOW.
- Close all doors and windows. Turn the Ignition to On position. Don’t start the engine.
- Use the left or right toggle button on the steering wheel to navigate SETTINGS.
- Under SETTINGS MENU scroll down to select SERVICE then press the OK button on the steering wheel.
- Select RESET, then press the OK button on the steering wheel.
- Then select OK on the confirmation message, then press the OK buttonAdvertisement
on the steering wheel to confirm the reset.
- The SERVICE RESET is now complete. Turn the ignition off.
YOU CAN ALSO RESET THE SERVICE MAINTENANCE REMINDER USING THE PROCEDURE BELOW
- Put the ignition on. Don’t start the engine.
- Press and hold the TRIP BUTTON to display the MAIN MENU then release it.
- In the MAIN MENU select SETUP, then press the OK/SET Button.
- In the SETTINGS MENU, use TRIP BUTTON to scroll to SERVICE, then press OK/RESET Button.
- Then press the TRIP BUTTON to scroll to RESET then press OK/SET Button to Reset.
- Select OK on the confirmation message, then press OK/SET Button to confirm the reset.
- Turn off the Ignition, the SERVICE INTERVAL RESET is complete.
THIS TUTORIAL MAY WORK TO THE FOLLOWING MODEL
- Volkswagen Passat CC
- Volkswagen Arteon
ABOUT VOLKSWAGEN CC
The Volkswagen CC, originally marketed as the Volkswagen Passat CC in its first generation, is a variant of the Volkswagen Passat that trades headroom and cargo space for a coupé-like profile and sweeping roofline.The CC debuted in January 2008, at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit and was discontinued after the 2017 model year.
Volkswagen said the name CC stands for Comfort Coupe, recognizing its combination of a coupe-like profile with four rather than two doors. While based on the Passat, and sharing its wheelbase, the CC is 27 mm (1.06 inches) longer, 50 mm (1.97 inches) lower, and 36 mm (1.42 inches) wider than the Passat.
While the CC has been replaced by the Arteon in most markets, the latter vehicle retains the CC nameplate in China.