HOW TO RESET: Toyota Frontlander Maintenance Reminder
Table of Contents
Complete Guide to Reset the Maintenance Reminder on the Toyota Frontlander
This tutorial is dedicated to all car owners and mechanics. I compiled these 6 easy steps on how to reset the maintenance schedule of the Toyota Frontlander. Please follow my instructions below for your guide.
Reset only the service maintenance schedule after the periodic maintenance schedule is performed. Resetting the maintenance schedule will also reset the oil-change service interval.
- Turn the ignition on. (if turning the ignition On did not work, you can start the engine to do this maintenance reset.)
- Use the right or left arrow key on the Meter Control Switch on the steering wheel to navigate the SETTINGS.
- Scroll down to VEHICLE SETTINGS then press and hold the OK button.
- Then scroll down and select MAINTENANCE SCHEDULE then press the OK button.
- select YES then press the OK button to reset the SCHEDULED MAINTENANCE.
- SCHEDULED MAINTENANCE is now completely reset.
Hello guys! I hope this tutorial will work on your Toyota Fronlander. Anyway the Toyota Frontlander is the Chinese car version of Toyota Cross. Thank you very much for visiting my website. Your visit is valuable to us! Thank you -Erwin Salarda.