Toyota Corolla Cross Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) Reset
Hello, my friend. In this blog post, I will show you how to perform tire pressure initialization, also known as TPMS initialization or TPMS reset. Just follow my instructions below and do it on your own; this is the method used by most auto repair shops. Do it like a pro!
The tire pressure warning system must be initialized in the following circumstances:
- When rotating the tires.
- When changing the tire.
- After registering the ID codes.
When changing between two registered wheel sets. When the tire pressure warning system is initialized, the current tire inflation pressure is set as the benchmark pressure.
Tire Pressure Sensor Initialization
- Turn the ignition on. Then press the right or left arrow key on the Meter Control Switch on the steering wheel to navigate the SETTINGS.
- Using the Meter Control Switch Scroll down to VEHICLE SETTINGS then press and hold the OK button.
- Then scroll down and select TPWS then press the OK button.
- Now scroll UP/DOW to select SETTING PRESSURE then press and hold the OK button .
- The multi-information display will display Set Pressure Accepted, and the tire pressure warning light will blink three times. When the message disappears, initialization is complete.
- In addition, the tire pressure warning system determines the position while the inflation pressure of each tire is displayed on the multi-information display.
- Drive straight (with occasional left and right turns) at approximately 25 mph (40 km/h) or more for approximately 10 to 30 minutes. When initialization is complete, the inflation pressure of each tire will be displayed on the multi-information display. Even if the vehicle is not driven at approximately 25 mph (40 km/h) or more, initialization can be completed by driving for a long time. However, if initialization does not complete after driving for an hour or more, park the vehicle in a safe place for approximately 20 minutes, and then drive the vehicle again.
Recommended Tire Pressure of Toyota Corolla Cross
I hope this simple tutorial is not a waste of your time. My goal is to provide help to those people looking this tutorial. Thank you very much for visiting my website. -Erwin Salarda.