Mitsubishi Pajero Spanner Service Maintenance Reminder Indicator Light Reset
6 easy steps to reset the Spanner (Wrench Light) service maintenance reminder indicator light on Mitsubishi Pajero from year 2006-2007-2008-2009-2010-2011-2012-2013-2014-2015-2016-2017-2018-2019-2020.
- Press the Push start button 1 time to enable battery mode.
- Press the Page button until the spanner light is displayed.
- While the Spanner Light is displayed. Press and hold the Page button until the spanner light is flashing.
- While the spanner light is flashing, release the page button then press again until it displays CLEAR on the screen.
- While CLEAR is displayed, press again the page button until it reset to the new maintenance schedule.
- Start the engine to check if the service maintenance reminder has been reset.
Note for some model of Mitsubishi Pajero you need to use the Trip Button, then follow the instruction above.
This tutorial may possibly work for the following car model.
- Mitsubishi Shogun
- Mitsubishi Montero
- Baimin CJY6420E
- Beijing BJ2032 Tornado
- Changfeng Liebao Heijingang
- Changfeng Liebao Qibing
- Changfeng Liebao Q6 (2014–present)
- Guangtong GTQ5490
- Jincheng Pioneer
- Jinhui Mitsubishi Montero
- Sanjiu 3-Nine Mitsubishi Pajero
- Sanxing SXZ6470/6471
- Shanlu CJY6421D
- Wanli Mitsubishi Pajero WLZ5030XLD
- Xinkai HXK2020
- Colt Shogun
- Dodge Raider
- Hyundai Galloper
- Jinhui Mitsubishi Pajero
About Mitsubishi Pajero
The Mitsubishi Pajero is a full-size sport utility vehicle manufactured and marketed globally by Mitsubishi.
Mitsubishi markets the SUV as the Montero in Spain and the Americas (except for Brazil and Jamaica) and as the Shogun in the United Kingdom. However, the Montero is no longer sold in North America as of late 2006.The Pajero nameplate derives from Leopardus pajeros, the Pampas cat.
The Pajero has earned a respected legacy in rally and are particularly noted for having won the Dakar Rally 12 times, having the highest number of Dakar Rally stage wins (nearly twice that of the nearest competitor) and seizing 80% of Dakar Rally podium finishes from 2001-2005.Records for which Mitsubishi earned a place in the Guinness World Records and are currently unbeaten.
Due to their success, the Pajero, Montero and Shogun names were also applied to other, mechanically unrelated models, such as the Pajero Mini kei car, the Pajero Junior and Pajero iO/Pinin mini SUVs, and the Pajero/Montero/Shogun Sport pickup truck-based mid-size SUVs. The Pajero is one of three models by Mitsubishi (the others being the Mitsubishi Triton and Mitsubishi Pajero Sport) that share Mitsubishi’s heavy-duty, off-road-orientated Super-Select four-wheel-drive system as opposed to their light-duty Mitsubishi S-AWC all-wheel-drive system.
The Pajero will be discontinued in 2021 due to company’s cost-cutting reasons. (source:wiki)