HOW TO RESET: Mitsubishi Colt Oil Service Maintenance Light
Table of Contents
Mitsubishi Colt Oil Service Maintenance Reminder Indicator Light Reset
5 easy steps to reset the Oil wrench service maintenance reminder warning indicator light on Mitsubishi Colt CZ2, CZ3, CZ3, CZ2, EV from the year 2003-2004-2005-2006-2007-2008-209-2010-2011-2012-2013
- Make sure the Ignition is OFF.
- Press the trip button until the Wrench service light is displayed.
- While Wrench service light is displayed. Hold and press the Trip button until the wrench light starts flashing, then release the trip button.
- Press the trip button again until “CLEAR” is displayed.
- Now start the engine to verify if the oil wrench service light is reset.
NOTICE: RESET ONLY THE SERVICE REMINDER AFTER THE OIL CHANGE.
About Mitsubishi Colt
Mitsubishi Colt is a nameplate from Mitsubishi that has been applied to a number of automobiles since 1962. It was first introduced with a series of kei and subcompact cars in the 1960s, and then for the export version of the subcompact Mitsubishi Mirage between 1978 and 2002. Chrysler, Mitsubishi’s longtime partner, also used the name when applying its long-running practice of rebadging Mitsubishi vehicles as the Dodge and Plymouth Colt captive imports for the North American market between 1970 and 1994.
The most recent version was a subcompact model manufactured between 2002 and 2013, sold under the Colt name internationally. Mitsubishi replaced this series in 2013 with a new generation which reverted to the Mirage name.
In addition to these small cars, “Colt” in the Mitsubishi vernacular has been used for unrelated vehicles of various forms as discussed below. The name has also been disaffiliated from Mitsubishi as an independent marque in some markets.(source:wiki)