Mercedes-Benz E-Class W212 Service Maintenance Light Reset
Quick and simple steps on how to reset the oil service exceed maintenance reminder indicator message light on Mercedes-Benz E-Class W212 from the year 2010-2011-2012-2013-2014-2015-2016.
- Close all doors, gear to the park position.
- Turn the ignition to the first position, make sure the MILES is displayed.
- Then simultaneously press and hold the CALL, END CALL, and the OK button until the SERVICE DATA is displayed.
- Then scroll down to ASSYST PLUS then press the OK button.
- Scroll to FULL SERVICE then press the OK button.
- Scroll down to CONF. FULL SERV. then press the OK button.
- Scroll down YES then press the OK button.
- Scroll down CONFIRM then press the OK button.
- FULL SERVICE CARRIED OUT, turn off the ignition. The oil service reset is complete.
THIS TUTORIAL MAY WORK TO THE FOLLOWING ENGINE.
- E 200 CGI BlueEFFICIENCY 2009–2013
- E 200 CGI BlueEFFICIENCY 2013–2016
- E 250 CGI BlueEFFICIENCY 2009–2013
- E 250 CGI BlueEFFICIENCY 2013–2016
- E 300 2009–2011
- E 300 BlueEFFICIENCY 2011–2016
- E 300 4MATIC 2011–2016
- E 350 CGI BlueEFFICIENCY 2009–2011
- E 350 4MATIC 2009–2011
- E 350 BlueEFFICIENCY 2012–2016
- E 350 4MATIC BlueEFFICIENCY 2012–2016
- E 400 HYBRID 2012–2016
- E 400 2013–2016
- E 550 2009–2011
- E 550 4MATIC 2009–2011
- E 550 BlueEFFICIENCY 2011–2016
- E 550 4MATIC BlueEFFICIENCY 2011–2016
- E 63 AMG 2009–2011
- E 63 AMG 2011–2012
- E 63 AMG Performance Pack 2011–2012
- E 63 AMG 2013-2016
- E 63 AMG S 2013–2016
- E 200 CDI BlueEFFICIENCY 2010–2016
- E 220 CDI BlueEFFICIENCY 2009–2016
- E 220 CDI BlueEFFICIENCY Edition 2012–2016
- E 250 CDI BlueEFFICIENCY 2009–2016
- E 250 CDI 4MATIC BlueEFFICIENCY 2011–2016
- E 300 BlueTEC HYBRID 2012–2016
- E 300 CDI BlueEFFICIENCY 2009–2011
- E 300 CDI BlueEFFICIENCY 2011
- E 350 CDI BlueEFFICIENCY 2009–2010
- E 350 CDI 4MATIC BlueEFFICIENCY 2009–2010
- E 350 CDI BlueEFFICIENCY 2010–2016
- E 350 CDI 4MATIC BlueEFFICIENCY 2010–2016
- E 350 BlueTec 2009–
About Mercedes-Benz W212
The W212 and S212 Mercedes-Benz E-Class series is the fourth-generation of the E-Class range of executive cars which was produced by Mercedes-Benz between 2009 and 2016 as the successor to the W211 E-Class. The body styles of the range are:
- 4-door sedan/saloon (W212)
- 5-door estate/wagon (S212)
Coupé and convertible models of the E-Class of the same vintage are W204 C-Class derived and known as the C207 and A207, replacing the CLK-Class coupe and cabriolet. A high-performance E 63 AMG version of the W212 and S212 were available as well since 2009. In 2013, a facelift was introduced for the E-Class range, featuring significant styling changes, fuel economy improvements and updated safety features.
After being unveiled at the 2009 North American International Auto Show to invited members of the press and put on public display at the 2009 Geneva Motor Show, it was introduced in March 2009 for Europe and in July 2009 for North America in the saloon body style. In 2010, an estate body style became available to all markets, though the estate body style was available in Europe since August 2009. Global cumulative E-Class sales reached the milestone 550,000 vehicle mark in July 2011.Production achieved the milestone 500,000 saloon unit mark in March 2012.
The W212 E-Class was succeeded by the W213 E-Class in 2016 for the 2017 model year.