Mercedes-Benz CLS W219 C219 Oil Service Reset
Steps by steps tutorial on how to reset the oil service maintenance interval indicator message light on Mercedes-Benz CLS W219 C219 from the year 2007-2008-2009-2010.
- Turn the ignition to POSITION 1. Don’t start the engine.
- Repeatedly press the INFO button on the steering until the MPH is displayed.
- Then press the DIMMER SWITCH 3x (THREE TIMES) to display the VOLTAGE.
- Then press the UP button to navigate the SERVICE MENU.
- Then press the MINUS (-) button to scroll to CONFIRMATION then press the OK button.
- Select FULL SERVICE then press the OK button.
- The service reset is confirmed.
- Turn off the ignition. The service maintenance reset is complete.
This tutorial may possibly work for the following engine.
- CLS280 2008–2009
- CLS300 2009–2010
- CLS320 CDI 2005–2010
- CLS350 2004–2006
- CLS350 CDI
- CLS350 CDI 2007–2010
- CLS350 CGI 2006–2010
- CLS500 2004–2006
- CLS55 AMG 2004–2006
- CLS550 2007–2010
- CLS63 AMG 2006–2010
About Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class (C219)
The C219 Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class is the first generation of the CLS-Class range of four-door coupe features a fastback body style by Mercedes-Benz, and was produced between 2004 and 2010.
The CLS-Class has only four seats and is marketed by Mercedes as a four-door coupé. For this reason, in Germany and in whole Europe the model code name is C219 while in US the CLS is more commonly named as W219 model. It was the first model globally to introduce this four-door coupe style and VW followed with the Volkswagen CC model in 2008.
The car is less practical than the W211 E-Class that it is based on, with less legroom, headroom, and boot space. The CLS-Class is priced above the E-Class, but below the S-Class in the Mercedes model range. It was replaced by the Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class (W218) in 2011. (source:wiki)