Mercedes-Benz A-Class W176 Service Maintenance Light Reset
Quick and simple tutorial on how to reset the SERVICE OVERDUE maintenance reminder indicator message light on Mercedes-Benz A-Class W176 (A 160, A 160, A 180 , A 180 , A 200, A 200 , A 250 , A 45 AMG) from the year 2012-2013-2014-2015-2016-2017-2018.
- Close all doors, gear to park position.
- Turn the key to the first position (Position 1). Make sure the MILEAGE is displayed on the screen.
- Press and hold the PHONE button and OK button together on the steering wheel to access VEHICLE DATA. Press first the Phone button then the OK Button.
- Scroll down to select ASSYST PLUS then press the OK button.
- Then scroll to FULL SERVICE then press the OK button.
- Scroll down to CONF. FULL SERVICE then press the OK button.
- Select YES then press the OK button.
- Then select CONFIRM then press the OK button.
- FULL SERVICE COMPLETED message appears. Turn off the ignition, Service Maintenance reset is complete.
This tutorial may work on the following model.
- A 160 – 2017-2018
- A 180 Blueefficiency – 2012–2018
- A 200 Blueefficiency – 2012–2018
- A 250 Blueefficiency – 2012–2018
- A 250 4Matic Blueefficiency – 2013–2018
- A 250 Sport – 2012–2018
- A 45 Amg – 2013–2015
- A 45 Amg (Facelift) – 2015–2018
- A 160 Cdi – 2013–2018
- A 180 Cdi Blueefficiency (Om 607) – 2012–2018
- A 180 Cdi Blueefficiency (Om 651) (7G-Dct Only) – 2012–2014
- A 200 Cdi Blueefficiency – 2012–2014
- A 200 Cdi Blueefficiency – 2014–2018
- A 220 Cdi Blueefficiency – 2012–2014
- A 220 Cdi Blueefficiency –
About Mercedes-Benz A-Class W176
The third generation of A-Class was based on the 2011 Concept A-Class and was unveiled at the 2012 Geneva Motor Show. It has an entirely different design, and larger than the previous two generations of the A-Class, with a total length of 4,292 mm (169.0 in), making it a fully-fledged small family car for the first time.
The vehicles were available in some markets from September 2012. Japan models went on sale in January 2013.
The third generation A-Class is designed to be a direct competitor of the BMW 1 Series and Audi A3. It is intended to be more dynamic than its predecessor and is focused on younger owners.
The Concept A-Class is a 3-door concept car that previewed the design of the third generation A-Class and was unveiled at the 2011 New York Auto Show.
It featured the M270 four-cylinder gasoline engine rated at 211 PS (155 kW; 208 hp), radar-based collision warning system with adaptive brake assist, and exterior design language from Mercedes-Benz’s F800 concept.
The A 45 AMG is a performance version of the A-Class, fitted with a 2-litre four-cylinder turbo engine rated at 381 PS (280 kW; 376 hp) at 6000 rpm and 475 N⋅m (350 lbf⋅ft) at 2250-5000 rpm, AMG Speedshift DCT 7-speed sports transmission with Momentary M mode, 4MATIC all-wheel drive, 3-stage ESP with ESP Curve Dynamic Assist and “ESP Sport Handling” mode, AMG sports suspension with independently developed front and rear axles, high-performance braking system with 350 x 32 millimetres front brake discs and 330 x 22 millimetres rear brake discs, and is identifiable by the “twin blade” radiator grille, AMG light-alloy wheels in twin-spoke design and two square chrome-plated tailpipes.
With 381 PS (280 kW; 376 hp), the A 45 and its derivation vehicles, CLA 45 and GLA 45, have the highest specific output per litre of 187.5 horsepower per litre for a four-cylinder motor in the passenger car sector as of September 2017. The Bugatti Chiron has the same specific output as A 45.
The vehicle was originally announced to be unveiled in the first quarter of 2013, but was later unveiled at the Geneva Motor Show. The sales release date was set for 8 April 2013, with Germany marketing beginning in June 2013. (source:wiki)