HOW TO RESET: Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class W218 Service Light
Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class W218 Oil Service Maintenance Light Reset
9 Simple steps on how to reset the oil service maintenance reminder indicator message light on Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class W218 from the year 2010-2011-2012-2013-2014-2015-2016-2017-2018.
- Close all doors, gear to park position.
- Turn the ignition to POSITION 1.
- Press and hold the OK button and PHONE button together on the steering wheel to access VEHICLE DATA.
- Then scroll down to ASSYST PLUS then press the OK button.
- Then select FULL SERVICE then press the OK button.
- Then scroll down to CONF. FULL SERVICE then press the OK button.
- SERVICE carry OUT? scroll YES then press the OK button.
- CANNOT BE UNDONE message appears, scroll to select CONFIRM then press the OK button.
- Turn of the ignition. The service maintenance reminder light reset is complete.
This Tutorial may possibly work for the following engine.
- CLS350 2011–2014
- CLS400 2014–2017
- CLS500 2011–2017
- CLS63 AMG 2011–2017
- CLS63 AMG 2011–2013
- CLS63 AMG S 2013–2017
- CLS220 2014–2017
- CLS250 CDI 2011–2014
- CLS250 2014–2017
- CLS350 CDI 2011–2014
- CLS350 2014–2017
About Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class (W218)
The W218 Mercedes-Benz CLS is the second generation of the Mercedes CLS-Class range of four-door fastbacks. The model shares the chassis and most of the technology with the W212 Mercedes E-class and was produced from 2010 to 2018. The body styles of the range are:
- 4-door fastback (C218)
- 5-door shooting brake (X218)
Unlike its predecessor, the C218/ X218 CLS can be optioned with all-wheel drive 4MATIC on all models including CLS63 AMG variants. Mercedes also introduced a new five-door estate version to the CLS lineup, called the CLS Shooting Brake.
The W218 CLS-Class was succeeded by the Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class (C257) in 2018. (source:wiki)
Total Views 90 total views, Today's View 2 views today