Hyundai i20 Oil Service Required Maintenance Indicator Light Reset
Simple tutorial on how to reset the oil service maintenance required indicator warning light on Hyundai i20 from the year 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 to 2020.
- Close all door, gear to the park position.
- Turn the ignition on. Don’t start the engine.
- Press the PAGE button to navigate SERVICE (spanner light) to display the (SERVICE IN /SERVICE REQUIRED).
- While the SERVICE IN /SERVICE REQUIRED is displayed, press and hold the OK button until the HOLD OK:RESET is displayed then release the OK button then press and hold the OK button again to reset the service maintenance to the next service maintenance schedule.
- Turn off the ignition. Oil Service Maintenance Required Reset is complete.
About Hyundai i20
The Hyundai i20 is a supermini hatchback produced by Hyundai since 2008. The i20 made its debut at the Paris Motor Show in October 2008, and sits between the i10 and i30. The i20 replaces the Getz in nearly all of its markets, while several markets received the slightly larger Accent/Verna hatchback to replace it instead.
Currently, the largest markets for the i20 are Europe and India, with two models being developed to cater each market.
The second generation Hyundai i20 supermini has a new exterior and interior design, and a new 1.4-litre diesel engine.
It was launched in August 2014 in India, and in November 2014 in Europe. The design of the car employs Hyundai’s ‘Fluidic Sculpture 2.0’ design philosophy. The design for the car has been developed at Hyundai’s design facilities in Russelsheim, Germany.
Some of the design features of the new i20 include trapezoidal fog lamps, black C pillar block, wrap around tail lamps, re worked headlights and the hexagonal front grille. The interiors feature a black and beige dual tone dashboard, multi-steering-mounted audio controls, Bluetooth integrated 2 DIN audio with USB and Aux inputs with 1 GB internal storage, rear AC vents, a dedicated engine start/stop button, and automatic temperature control.
In order to match the pricing of its key competitor, Hyundai has introduced a refreshed i20 with new prices and features cut for 2017. (source: wiki)
NOTE: After the oil change , just the service required maintenance should be reset. Do not reset your vehicle’s service maintenance without changing the oil.