Hyundai Verna Oil Service Maintenance Reminder Light Reset
Quick easy to follow tutorial on how to reset the oil service maintenance required reminder indicator light on Hyundai Verna from the year 2016-2017, 2018, 2019-2020.
NOTE: After the oil change , just the service required maintenance should be reset. Do not reset your vehicle’s service maintenance without changing the oil.
- Turn the ignition on, don’t start the engine.
- Press the PAGE button to navigate SETTINGS.
- Then scroll down to navigate SERVICE INTERVAL.
- Then press the OK button to access SERVICE INTERVAL.
- Then scroll down to navigate RESET then press the OK button.
- Then select YES then press the OK button to confirm the reset.
- Turn the ignition off. Service Maintenance Reset is complete.
About Hyundai Verna
The Hyundai Verna was revealed as a concept version at the 2016 Chengdu Auto Show.It was sold from October 2016, with two body styles available which are 4-door sedan and 5-door hatchback, marketed as the Verna RV. The Chinese-market Verna was given a facelift in 2020. (source:wiki)