Hyundai Genesis Oil Service Maintenance Required Indicator Light Reset
Quick and simple tutorial on how to reset the oil service maintenance required light on Hyundai Genesis from the year 2016-2017-2018-2019-2020.
- Close all door, gear to the park position.
- Turn the ignition on. Don’t start the engine.
- Press the PAGE button to navigate SERVICE (spanner light) then scroll down to display the (SERVICE IN /SERVICE REQUIRED).
- While the SERVICE IN /SERVICE REQUIRED is displayed, press and hold the OK button until the SERVICE is reset to the next service maintenance schedule.
- Turn off the ignition. Oil Service Maintenance Required Reset is complete.
About Hyundai Genesis
The Hyundai Genesis is an executive four-door, five passenger, rear or all-wheel-drive full-size luxury sedan manufactured and marketed by Hyundai. The Hyundai Genesis debuted in 2008 until Genesis spun off as a separate entity in 2017, rebadging the vehicle as the G80.Introduced in concept form at the 2007 New York International Auto Show, and internally designated as the BH model, the Genesis was expected to cost $533 million to develop. Hyundai began marketing the first generation Genesis worldwide (except in Europe) in 2008 as a “premium sports sedan”. The second generation Genesis (model DH) debuted in Seoul, Korea in November 2013 followed by the 2014 North American International Auto Show and Toronto Auto Show.It is marketed worldwide. On 4 November 2015, Hyundai officially separated Genesis into its own luxury division, Genesis Motor. The leap into a stand-alone, luxury brand came on the heels of marked success in the luxury market, paired with consumer demand for the Genesis name.
NOTE: After the oil change , just the service required maintenance should be reset. Do not reset your vehicle’s service maintenance without changing the oil.