Hyundai iX35 Oil Service Maintenance Required Indicator Light Reset
Tutorial on how to reset the oil service maintenance reminder indicator light on Hyundai iX35 from the year 2010-2011-2012-2013-2014-2015-2016.
- Close all door, gear to the park position.
- Turn the ignition on. Don’t start the engine.
- Press the PAGE button to navigate SERVICE (spanner light).
- While the SERVICE IN/SERVICE REQUIRED is displayed, press and hold the DOWN button until the HOLD:RESET is displayed then release the DOWN button then press and hold the DOWN button again to reset the service maintenance to the next service maintenance schedule.
- Turn off the ignition. Oil Service Maintenance Required Reset is complete.
About Hyundai IX35
In most markets outside South Korea and North America, the Hyundai Tucson name (also known as the “Hyundai Tucson ix” in Korea) was retired in favor of Hyundai ix35. Vehicles sold in the North America and several other regions continued to be called Tucson.The ix35 was unveiled at the 2009 Frankfurt Motor Show.The power output, fuel-efficiency, comfort and safety features was claimed to have been all upgraded. Known by the project name LM, it took 36 months and 280 billion won (approx. US$225 million) to develop.
The ix35‘s styling was reported to be based on Hyundai ix-onic concept. The ix35 was penned by Hyundai designer Cha Il-Hoei in 2007, under the guidance of former BMW designer Thomas Bürkle at Hyundai’s Russelsheim design studio in Germany and continues the company’s styling language, marketed as “fluidic sculpture”. The compact crossover vehicle has sweeping coupe-like lines, a premium vehicle feel and comes with features unavailable on its predecessor. (source:wiki)
NOTE: After the oil change , just the service required maintenance should be reset. Do not reset your vehicle’s service maintenance without changing the oil.