Hyundai iX20 Oil Service Maintenance Reminder Indicator Light Reset
Quick and simple tutorial on how to reset the oil service maintenance reminder indicator light on Hyundai iX20 from the year 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 to 2012.
- Close all door, gear to the park position.
- Turn the ignition on. Don’t start the engine.
- Press the TRIP button to navigate SERVICE (spanner light).
- While the SERVICE is displayed, press and hold the RESET button until the HOLD:RESET is displayed then release the RESET button then press and hold the RESET button again to reset the service maintenance to the next service maintenance schedule.
- Turn off the ignition. Oil Service Maintenance Required Reset is complete.
About Hyundai iX20
The Hyundai ix20 is a B-class MPV manufactured and marketed by Hyundai, which debuted at the 2010 Paris Auto Show. The car is a rebadged variant of the Kia Venga, sharing platforms with the Hyundai i20 and Kia Soul. The ix20 employed styling marketed by Hyundai as its “Fluidic Sculpture” design language. The ix20 is exclusively sold in Europe, and is the replacement for the Lavita/Matrix. (source:wiki)
NOTE: After the oil change , just the service required maintenance should be reset. Do not reset your vehicle’s service maintenance without changing the oil.