Kia KX7 Oil Maintenance Service Required Indicator Light Reset
Simple tutorial on how to reset the oil maintenance service required reminder indicator warning light on Kia KX7 from the year 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 to 2021.
- Close all doors.
- Gear to the park position.
- Turn the ignition On. Don’t start the engine.
- Press the MENU button on the steering wheel to navigate USER SETTINGS then press the OK button.
- Then SCROLL down to SERVICE INTERVAL then press OK button.
- Then scroll down to RESET then press OK button. NOTE: You can also adjust the schedule for the next interval miles and month.
- Select YES then press OK button to confirm the RESET.
- The oil reset is complete. turn off the ignition.
About Kia KX7
The Kia KX7 crossover was unveiled on the 2016 Guangzhou Auto Show in China, and will be available to the Chinese market on March 16, 2017 with prices starting at 179,800 yuan and ending at 244,800 yuan.The KX7 is based on the third generation Kia Sorento which remains an import in the Chinese market with it providing a more affordable option. It is produced in China by the Dongfeng-Yueda-Kia joint ventur, and adapts the same engines from the Sorento, both mated to a six-speed manual or a six-speed automatic with optional 4WD. (source:wiki)