Kia Mohave Oil Maintenance Service Required Reminder Light Reset
Please follow this simple tutorial on how to reset the oil maintenance schedule or the service required reminder indicator light on Kia Mohave from year 2019, 2020 to 2021.
- Close all doors.
- Gear to the park position.
- Turn the ignition On. Don’t start the engine.
- Press the MENU button on the steering wheel to navigate USER SETTINGS then press the OK Button.
- Then SCROLL down to SERVICE INTERVAL then press OK button.
- Then scroll down to RESET then press OK button. NOTE: You can also adjust the schedule for the next interval miles and month.
- Select YES then press OK button to confirm the RESET.
- The oil reset is complete. turn off the ignition.
About Kia Mohave
The Kia Mohave, marketed in North America and China as the Kia Borrego, is a sport utility vehicle (SUV) manufactured by the South Korean manufacturer Kia. The vehicle debuted in 2008 in the Korean and U.S. markets. The Kia Borrego is named after the Anza-Borrego Desert State Park in California; Borrego means “bighorned sheep” which can be found in the state park.
Previewed during the 2019 Seoul Motor Show as the Masterpiece Concept, the second facelift Mohave was released in September 2019 for the 2020 model year.[ Currently available in the Korean market, the second facelift is essentially a major overhaul to bring the Mohave in line with Kia’s current product lineup. Retaining the original body-on-frame chassis plus an improved S-II engine and powertrain package from the previous model, the latest iteration benefits from features such as: a fully redesigned interior, heads-up display, full-LED headlights and LED taillights, electric tailgate, premium Lexicon-equipped sound system, and the ability to select up to six driving modes (Snow, Mud, Sand, Sport, Eco and Comfort).(source:wiki)