Kia K3 Oil Service Required Maintenance Indicator Light Reset
Kia K3 Oil Service Required Maintenance Indicator Light Reset from the year 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 – 2018. Please follow the simple tutorial below.
- Close all doors. Gear to the park position.
- Turn the ignition on. Don’t start the engine.
- Continue to press the PAGE button until the SERVICE IN is displayed on the screen.
- While the SERVICE IN is displayed. Press and hold the RESET button to reset the SERVICE to the next service interval schedule.
- Turn off the Ignition. Service Required reset is complete.
How to Adjust the Service Interval Schedule on Kia K3
- Close all doors. Set gear to the park position.
- Turn on the ignition. Don’t need to start the engine.
- Press the PAGE button to navigate USER SETTINGS then press the OK button.
- Then scroll down to SERVICE INTERVAL then press the OK button.
- Configure the MILES and MONTHS.
- After you configure the MILES and MONTH scroll up to select BACK.
- The select YES to select SAVE on confirmation.
- Turn off the ignition.
This tutorial is humbly made by Erwin Salarda. Thank you very much!